Saturday, March 17, 2012

Week 4 - Menu time

Week 3 went okay-ish. We never resorted to take-out, but things had to get shifted around a lot. My car decided Monday was a good day to die and that really threw things well out of whack since I had planned on stopping at Giant that night to pick up things for the week’s dinners.

Thanks to the unexpected expenses incurred between the car and Greyhound’s ridiculousness, this week will be based on whatever we have on hand in the fridge, freezer and pantry. I love my freezer. Have I said how much I love my freezer?

Sunday:
Grilled chicken over angel hair pasta and tomatoes (9 points)

Monday:
Pepper steak over baked potatoes (9 points)

Tuesday:
French ham and bean soup (6 points)

Wednesday:
Turkey sausage with vegetables (7 points)

Thursday:
Parmesan tilapia, brown rice, vegetables (7 points)

Friday:
Black bean and salsa chicken (6 points)

No comments: