Friday, March 23, 2012

8 points

The week mostly went as planned, with some minor adjusting due to some things looking very much like other things when frozen!



Tonight we had Parmesan Tilapia. With Brussels sprouts and dilled potatoes, dinner came to 8 points. It looks like there are more potatoes than there really are, but they are mounded up on top of the fish. The angle isn't optimal, either, but I am learning!

The cost was good, too. I need to work out the total, since I've forgotten how much the bag of tilapia fillets cost. Sprouts: $.25 serving, potatoes: $.50. I want to say the bag of tilapia was $ 9.99 for 10 servings, working out to just under $ 1.00 per serving. So, roughly $ 1.75 per person.

I made 4 servings of fish and Brussels sprouts for lunches next week. Potatoes never freeze well, so I figured, why bother?

No comments: