Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Blue Pacific

After Roo got her hair done today, we crossed the street to Blue Pacific for sushi, something my daughter has been craving on a regular basis lately. A craving I'm only too happy to oblige when I can. It's certainly better than craving a burger and fries from a fast food place!

It's always quiet there during the lunch hour, especially mid-week. Service has always been prompt and pleasant and today was no exception. We were greeted and seated quickly, right near the sushi bar.

It only took a moment to decide what we were having. I had a sushi sampler that wasn't quite up to their normal standards, but my daughter seemed very happy with her Rainbow Roll, which came with a few assorted sushi pieces and hamachi. See how happy she looks?

You can't see the hamachi because it was on a separate plate, which I found unusual, since she'd ordered it all together. She doesn't bother with anything beyond wasabi, no soy sauce for her, thankyouverymuch!

Now that I've typed this out, I'm feeling hungry and I don't know what to do about dinner. There are these cherry tomatoes that are just begging to be eaten, though.......

No comments: