Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weight Watchers on a budget

So, I've been off-plan for a bit and it shows in the 2 pounds that have crept back on! With Midalah training for a zombie run and Roo wanting to get back in shape, the 3 of us (4 on the nights Roo's boyfriend joins us), have to get back on track.

I'd like to start training again, too, and getting back to a closer goal weight is part of that!

This week is based off the sample menu from Shrinking On A Budget Meal Plans. Their tagline is: "Family Approved Weight Watcher Inspired Meal Plans for a Points+ Friendly Kitchen".

The cost is $ 12 for a 3 month plan. I do love that they've given a sample menu, though. I'd like to see how the recipes go over first before committing to a subscription (they do have a money back guarantee, too).

I'll let you know how it goes!

Fiesta Grilled Chicken (4 pts)
Creamy Ranch Salad (2 pts)

Everyday Easy Macaroni and Cheese (6 pts)
Marinated Cucumbers and Tomatoes  (2 pts)

Chicken Burritos (4 pts)
Carrot/Apple Salad (3 pts)

Slow Cooker Italian Sausages (7 pts)
Cole slaw (1 pt)

Apricot Glazed Ham (4 pts)
Baby Spinach Salad (0 pts)
Rice (2 pts)

Saturday (brunch for dinner):
Individual Fritattas (4 pts)
Fruit  Salad (0 pts)
English muffin (2 pts)

Cheesy Mini Meatloaves (8 pts)
Garlic Mashed Potatoes (2 pts)
Zucchini Sticks (1 pt)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this site regularly, this web page is actually nice and the viewers are actually sharing good thoughts.
Also visit my web page -