Sunday, February 12, 2006

Oops!

I made the mistake of not shooing JT and Roo out of the room while I settled in to watch Food Network. Before I knew it, they were begging for something chocolate. I finally gave in and found a vegan chocolate cake and an easy chocolate frosting recipe to do while I played.

The cakes - well - one didn't finish at all and the other was just slightly underdone. I noticed that as I went to flip them back over. Oops. Okay - out went the totally gooey inside cake. I could have made it into a pudding type dessert but I was so not in the mood to fuss with that and I still had 1 9" round that was just really really moist.

Next - the chocolate frosting. I get it all together and I realize that I was out of cornstarch. Oops. Okay, throw a little flour in and hope for the best, right? Hah! It was not a spreadable consistancy at all. Pourable. Okay, fine. I poured it over the cooled round and cut a couple slices for them. Spooned a little more of the 'frosting' over their slices and finished off the plates with some whipped cream.

Apparently, it was a success. I wonder what the recipes will be like when I do them RIGHT?

1 comment:

markbrinick5490601207 said...

While you read this, YOU start to BECOME aware of your surroundings, CERTIAN things that you were not aware of such as the temperature of the room, and sounds may make YOU realize you WANT a real college degree.

Call this number now, (413) 208-3069

Get an unexplained feeling of joy, Make it last longer by getting your COLLEGE DEGREE. Just as sure as the sun is coming up tomorrow, these College Degree's come complete with transcripts, and are VERIFIABLE.

You know THAT Corporate America takes advantage of loopholes in the system. ITS now YOUR turn to take advantage of this specific opportunity, Take a second, Get a BETTER FEELING of joy and a better future BY CALLING this number 24 hours a day.
(413) 208-3069